This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
- 20” high x 36” wide x 88” long
- 12” high x 48” wide x 24” long
- 108 lbs
- Comes standard 1/4" Baltic birch wood skating surface. Attractive appearance with improved strength and stability. You can upgrade to Skatelite Pro which is a premium grade weather proof riding surface for an additional charge of $199.
- Ramp comes standard with 3/4" sanded pine sides and deck.
- 6' transition radius, favorable for begginers and skilled skaters.
- Super fun recycled plastic parking block coping.
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- Handle slits to tilt ramp up on its side
- Caster wheels can be purchased for an additional charge of $29.
- For an additional fee of $69 we can coat your ramp with an extirior deck coating (Black sides/ Grey riding surface).
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Local Installation: If you live within a 50 mile radius of Long Beach, CA we can assemble and deliver the ramp for you for an additional charge of $69.
-Local Pickup: If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional charge.