This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
Assembled Dimensions: 20” high x 36” wide x 88” long
Boxed up/ Kit Dimensions: 12” high x 48” wide x 24” long
Weight: 108 lbs
- Comes standard 1/4" Baltic birch wood skating surface. Attractive appearance with improved strength and stability. You can upgrade to Skatelite surfacing for an additional charge.
- Ramp comes standard with 3/4" sanded pine sides and deck.
- 6' transition radius, favorable for beginners and skilled skaters.
- Super fun recycled plastic parking block coping. Plus if and when you slam on it you're not taking concrete to the shin, knee, etc.
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- Handle slits to tilt ramp up on its side
- Caster wheels can be purchased for an additional charge (comes with 3 that mount to the side)
- For an additional fee of $69 we can coat your ramp with a weather resistant coating (sides will come Black and riding surface Grey).
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Local Installation: If you live within a 50 mile radius of Long Beach, CA we can assemble and deliver the ramp for you for an additional charge.
-Local Pickup: If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional charge.
-U.S. Shipping/Standard: $89
*Shipping is offered within the 48 contiguous states (United States). For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside of the United States, please contact email@example.com to make a special shipping arrangement.