- 3' high x 8' wide x 22' 10" long
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- 2", schedule 40, galvanized coping
- Coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over.
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Comes standard with 3 layers of surfacing equaling 1" thick guaranteeing against puncture holes and weak spots on the ramp. Most competitors charge extra for that added 2nd layer of underlying surfacing, while we include the extra layer on all of our ramps for no extra charge.
- Professional, smooth imported birch wood skating surface.
- Ramp comes in birch sanded finished plywood. Select “Weather Resistant Coating” if you would like the sides and decktops to be painted black, and, if you go with the birch option, the riding surface painted grey.
- Free shipping!*
U.S. Shipping: Is available if you live within the 48 contiguous states, ramp arrives on your door step via freight shipping provider. Please reach out to us for a quote if you're interested in shipping to HI, AK, or outside the US.