In Kit form:
-60"L x 12" W x 6" H
-60"L x 29.5" W x 7" H
- 80 lbs
In developing this obstacle, we wanted to spice up the traditional manual pad so we decided to add a slightly banked edge favorable for slappy grinds. For those of you wondering, what's a "slappy grind"? It's when you bash into the side of a curb or ledge without ollie-ing and get a grind. You'll also notice this ledge is much wider compared to our standard grind boxes. This makes manuals that much more comfortable and easier to learn.
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- Inset 1"x2" rectangular coping on one side
- Schedule 40 - 2" steel round coping on the other (Slappy) side
- Unlike competitors models coping sits flush on top with surfacing to ensure the smoothest grind/ slide possible, not to mention make the obstacle look that much better.
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- 2 layers of surfacing guaranteeing against puncture holes and weak spots.
- Hand hold cuts on the ends to make moving the obstacle around easier.
- Great for learning your first grinds or manual tricks while having the perfect opportunity to learn "slappies"
U.S. Shipping: Is available if you live within the 48 contiguous states, ramp arrives on your door step via UPS. Please reach out to us if you're interested in shipping to HI, AK, or outside the US for a quote.