This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
Assembled Dimensions: - 3' high x 6' wide
- roughly 72" long x 48" wide x 12" high
- 280 lbs each
- Comes standard 1/4" Baltic birch wood skating surface. Attractive appearance with improved strength and stability. You can upgrade to Skatelite Pro which is a premium grade weather proof riding surface for an additional charge of $597. - Ramp comes standard with 3/4" sanded pine sides and deck.
- 6' transition radius, favorable for begginers and skilled skaters.
- 2" schedule 40 galvanized coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over. - Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws. - Side handles to tilt ramp up on its back side.
- Caster wheels can be purchased for an additional charge of $96.
- For an additional fee of $249 we can coat your ramp with an exterior deck coating (Black sides/ Grey riding surface). - Extremely durable for any level skater. - Two quarters make a quick, versatile half pipe!
- Local Installation: If you live within a 50 mile radius of Long Beach, CA we can assemble and deliver the ramp for you for an additional charge of $349.
Local Pickup: If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional charge.
U.S. Shipping: Free shipping if you live within the 48 contiguous states, ramp arrives on your door step via UPS. Please reach out to us if you're interested in shipping to HI, AK, or outside the US for a quote.