This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
Assembled Dimensions: - 18" high x 36" wide x 57.5" long
- deck: 36" wide x 17.5" deep
- 24" high x 28"wide x 8" long
- 80 lbs
- Comes standard 1/4" Baltic birch wood skating surface. Attractive appearance with improved strength and stability. You can upgrade toSkatelite Prowhich is a premium grade weather proof riding surface for an additional charge of $80. - Ramp comes standard with 3/4" sanded pine sides and deck.
- 6' transition radius, favorable for beginners and skilled skaters.
- 2" schedule 40 galvanized coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over. - Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws. - Side handles to tilt ramp up on its back side.
- Caster wheels can be purchased for an additional charge of $24.
- For an additional fee of $49 we can coat your ramp with an extirior deck coating (Black sides/ Grey riding surface). - Extremely durable for any level skater. - Two quarters make a quick, versatile mini half pipe!
-Local Installation:If you live within a 50 mile radius of Long Beach, CA we can assemble and deliver the ramp for you for an additional charge of $99.
Local Pickup:If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional charge.
U.S. Shipping: If you live within the 48 contiguous states, ramp arrives on your door step via UPS ground free of charge.