This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
Assembled Dimensions: - 3' high x 6' wide
- roughly 72" long x 48" wide x 10" high
- 280 lbs
- Comes standard 1/4" Baltic birch wood skating surface. Attractive appearance with improved strength and stability. You can upgrade to Skatelite Pro which is a premium grade weather proof riding surface for an additional charge of $298. - Ramp comes standard with 3/4" sanded pine sides and deck.
- 6' transition radius, favorable for begginers and skilled skaters.
- 2" schedule 40 galvanized coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over. - Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws. - Side handles to tilt ramp up on its back side.
- Caster wheels can be purchased for an additional charge of $48.
- For an additional fee of $129 we can coat your ramp with an exterior deck coating (Black sides/ Grey riding surface). - Extremely durable for any level skater. - Two quarters make a quick, versatile half pipe!
- Local Installation: If you live within a 50 mile radius of Long Beach, CA we can assemble and deliver the ramp for you for an additional charge of $199.
Local Pickup: If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional charge.
U.S. Shipping: Free shipping if you live within the 48 contiguous states, ramp arrives on your door step via UPS. Please reach out to us for a quote if you're interested in shipping to HI, AK, or outside the US.