(two) 3'x8' Quarter PipesRegular price $2,449.00
This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
- 3' high x 8' wide
- roughly 96" long x 48" wide x 12" high
- 360 lbs each
- Comes standard 1/4" Baltic birch wood skating surface. Attractive appearance with improved strength and stability. You can upgrade to Skatelite Pro which is a premium grade weather proof riding surface for an additional charge of $796.
- Ramp comes standard with 3/4" sanded pine sides and deck.
- 6' transition radius, favorable for begginers and skilled skaters.
- 2" schedule 40 galvanized coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over.
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- Side handles to tilt ramp up on its back side.
- Caster wheels can be purchased for an additional charge of $136.
- For an additional fee of $299 we can coat your ramp with an extirior deck coating (Black sides/ Grey riding surface).
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Two quarters make a quick, versatile half pipe!
- Local Installation: If you live within a 50 mile radius of Long Beach, CA we can assemble and deliver the ramp for you for an additional charge of $299.
Local Pickup: If you would like to pick up your ramp from our warehouse, there is no additional charge.
U.S. Shipping: Free* shipping if you live within the 48 contiguous states, ramp arrives on your doorstep via UPS. Please reach out to us if you're interested in shipping to HI, AK, or outside the US for a quote.
*Shipping costs are built into our quarter pipe kit totals however, due to elevated fuel prices, surcharges, etc. within the freight shipping industry we are seeing some very steep rates these days (updated: Spring 2023). We will cover any shipping up to $250, however anything beyond that, the customer will be required to cover the difference of. i.e. shipping two 3'x8' Quarter Pipes going to Vermont might be around $400 with current rates thus we would require the customer to pay the approximate $150 difference of the shipping charges. Please do not be alarmed by this potential added fee though, only about 5% of our quarter pipe orders cost more than $250 to ship. Hopefully this market will correct itself in upcoming months and we will be able to remove this occasional added fee.