This obstacle gives the skater the functionality of a flatbar with the added bonus of being able to "wallie" and "slappy" grind/ slide it as well. Basically a banked flatbar, hence its name: The Banked Bar
- 10" high x 6' long
- 18" wide (at base)
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- 2" schedule 40 galvanized steel coping.
- Coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over.
- Handle cut outs on ends for easy mobility.
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Thick side walls guaranteeing against puncture holes and weak spots on the ramp.
- Professional, smooth imported birch wood skating surface.
- This obstacle opens doors for endless combinations of slappy, jammy, pop-out, revert, etc. slides and grinds!
Shipping is offered within the 48 contiguous states (United States) and arrives via UPS. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside of the United States, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a special shipping arrangement.